Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Future

I want you all to add this blog to your blog roll or whatever it is called. Although I have had this for a long time, I am still clueless (b/c I haven't tried to figure it out) about RSS feeds and subscribing, etc. I figure the reason I am not motivated to write on this is because I know it is not read by many people that I love. That is mainly b/c I haven't made it known besides adding the link on my facebook along time ago. It wasn't a very active way to inform people.

I want this site to be used to share prayer requests, praises, life, memories, fun times, hard times, and whatever else. I want to be able to look back on this and see how God has moved in my life and in others lives as well. I am constantly needing people to pray for me and want to share those on here since there is not another way I have found to share with a wide group of people (outside of my close group of friends). I know that I need this, and that is why I know you need it as well so please share. You can email, write letters, call, it doesn't all have to be online. I would prefer it to not be online, rather that this is a catalyst for deeper personal relationship.

I hope to hear from you.

God bless you!

Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!