Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Current overload

Don't think I have ever felt this overwhelmed, overloaded, or insecure in my life. It helps that I talk to other Special Ed teachers and they are feeling this too, but I don't think anyone should have to feel this way about work. And they wonder why the burnout rate is so high in Special Education, I could have told them the answer to that when I first started this job. Oh my. Lord, help me. I literally prayed for 20 minutes straight this morning about how I couldn't do this, and how I need the Lord to intervene, and then there were about 3 more huge things added to my plate at work today.

C a n ' t t a k e i t a n y m o r e... and the year has just begun.

I need some ideas of ways to get my mind off of work that don't leave me feeling like a slacker. Any ideas???

No comments: