I just realized it's been 6 months since I've posted, and it was since February of last year before that post. That's crazy. When I was in college I had a xanga account and I updated that almost too much and shared my heart so well on that. I don't do that on here for a few reasons I think. On here, I have no idea if anyone is reading it, whereas with xanga I knew I was writing to friends and so I was more motivated. Secondly, I feel more restricted in what I can write these days because anyone and everyone can see these posts and I would have to have too many boundaries to freely express myself like I would like. I also dno't get on the computer very often and apparently in college I was on it all the time! ;)
I hope I can get over these and post regardless, b/c I enjoy reading my friends' blogs and would like to update more often! I think most of my posts on this blog ave been about how I want to write more. Hopefully I will from now on!
Love you all!
2 comments:
I'm reading! I'm not sure how to link to fb - you should google it. I am constantly complaining to myself that I don't write enough. I know how you feel. Hope your weekend is a good one and write more!!! :)
Mecca
Thanks Mecca!!!! Now that know you have a blog, I will follow yours too! I'm not a faithful blog follower like I was back in college, but it's mainly b/c I'm not the computer often enough and it doesn't work from my phone. I haven't seen you in forever! We need to all get together again!
Post a Comment