It's summertime!!! That is so very exciting, more than you know. I used to be so good at keeping up with blogging, but seeing that I haven't written since January, you see that I am not so good anymore. One reason being I did not have Internet, and the other being that I was always working. Well, two things have changed. I now have Internet at home and I have the summer off! I still have some unfinished work that I have yet to get to, but will soon so that I can feel done with the year and look forward to the next.
I have spent a few hours online now, and realizing that I might "waste" a lot of time this summer now that I do have the Internet. As I just wrote to a friend, I would rather spend time online reading my friend's blogs then getting sucked into hours of watching t.v. I am having to avoid that because I finally have cable and it's easy to get sucked in to random old episodes.
By the grace of God above, I survived my first year of teaching. I love the kids so much and do miss them. However, I was ready for a break for sure and I am grateful to get this time. I am praying that it will be a time for reflection, dreams, prayer, intimate times with the Lord, fun, laughter, learning, growing, and leisure. For those of you who do not know, I have just bought a house in Watauga, TX. I am so very excited and blessed with this house and look forward to sitting on my back porch to read and just get some peace and quiet. I have mixed feelings on the lawn work, but I have yet to mow for the first time so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I am anxiously anticipating getting a mower and starting that journey.
As I just got off of the phone with my mom, there will be much change in my family this summer. I am praying for God's hand in all of it and for me to be a good testimony in the midst of trying to give tough love. I have to draw the line and although I know it's the right thing to do, it's all how I do it that counts, and I'm not sure how it's going so far. Please pray for the situation, God knows the details.
If you would like my new address, shoot me an email I will send it to you.
I hope to see or at least talk to all of you very soon. I would love to have you over for coffee or dinner sometime. Please let me know how life is for you!
Love,
Jessica
28 comments:
cheapest diet drugs [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/kamasutra-contoured-condoms.htm]kamasutra contoured condoms[/url] medical jobs from home baltimore http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lotensin.htm wood smoking and gas grills http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/emsam.htm
caribbean heart pine [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/hair-loss-cream.htm]hair loss cream[/url] mayan heart energy field [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/methotrexate.htm]cpt medical billing codes[/url]
calcium oxolate [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/prazosin.htm]prazosin[/url] diet pill from japan http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/levlen.htm medical bursitis elbow http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lanoxin.htm
kaychanel school kidney day girl operations mrsa survives born [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/bystolic.htm]bystolic[/url] penis scar tissue [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/aristocort.htm]the dash diet free[/url]
pharmacy license in uk [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/z.htm]medications without a prescription[/url] red lodge drug store http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/mobic.htm guidelines diabetes http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/mevacor.htm
hypertension bullets [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/antibiotiques.htm]antibiotiques[/url] small breast gallery [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/viagra-professional.htm]effects of using harmful drugs[/url]
anxiety and sleep disorder [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/erezione-pack.htm]erezione pack[/url] current proposed state legislation health care http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/zyban.htm health problems that started from quitting smoking http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/1.htm
first time smoking cigarette video [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/perdida-de-peso.htm]perdida de peso[/url] teds tea shop [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/flovent.htm]traits of obessesive compulsive disorder[/url]
port saint lucie prescription drug bust cameron haynes [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/hyaluronic-acid.htm]hyaluronic acid[/url] cialis does not work for me http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cialis-professional.htm skate for the heart dvd http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/femme-d-amelioration.htm
prostate sex masturbation [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/zantac.htm]zantac[/url] fda limited study of compounded medications [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/viagra-super-active-plus.htm]infection from masturbation[/url]
http://rxonline.in/orlistat/orlistat-side-effects
[url=http://rxonline.in/mircette/mircette-birth-control]drug concerta xl[/url] health care history [url=http://rxonline.in/haldol/haldol]haldol[/url]
maccabee health insurance http://rxonline.in/hypnotherapy/hypnotherapy-disadvantages
[url=http://rxonline.in/haldol/haldol-intravenous]us customs prescription drugs[/url] erectile dysfunction vacuum pump [url=http://rxonline.in/hypnotherapy/hypnotherapy-equipment]hypnotherapy equipment[/url]
zyprexa drug family http://rxonline.in/rhinitis/vasomotor-rhinitis-treatment
[url=http://rxonline.in/lipitor/lipitor-weight-gain]generic viagra in uk[/url] pomegranite juice for erectile dysfunction [url=http://rxonline.in/zyban/salt-zyban-wellbutrin]salt zyban wellbutrin[/url] drug info percs [url=http://rxonline.in/zoloft/zoloft-relieved-dizziness]zoloft relieved dizziness[/url]
http://newrx.in/levaquin/levaquin-iv-dosing
[url=http://newrx.in/imuran/imuran-oral]drug abuse on the job[/url] fixed drug eruption rash topamax [url=http://newrx.in/carbamazepine/carbamazepine-and-tics]carbamazepine and tics[/url]
pharmacy technician work from home http://newrx.in/carbohydrates/how-to-calculate-grams-of-fat-and-carbohydrates-per-calories
[url=http://newrx.in/escitalopram/escitalopram-withdrawal-effects]atrial fibrillation drug[/url] veterinarian medicine drugs [url=http://newrx.in/flurbiprofen/flurbiprofen-sodium-for-dogs]flurbiprofen sodium for dogs[/url]
cialis pro http://newrx.in/weight-loss/pure-weight-loss-program
[url=http://newrx.in/imuran/low-lymphocyte-and-imuran]muscle relaxer for menstrual cramps drug[/url] pet online pharmacy [url=http://newrx.in/fluconazole/fluconazole-use-liver-metastasis]fluconazole use liver metastasis[/url] disadvantages of misuse of drugs act 1971 [url=http://newrx.in/bisoprolol/bisoprolol-fumarate]bisoprolol fumarate[/url]
swepp diet tonic [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/roxithromycin.htm]roxithromycin[/url] reactive airways and asthma http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/de-la-salud-de-la-mujer.htm differences between the roles of vitamin and hormone in growth http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lotensin.htm
overnight prescription drugs [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/desyrel.htm]desyrel[/url] cover letter sample pharmacy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cleocin.htm]symtoms of kidney problems[/url]
http://healthboard.in/dicyclomine/dicyclomine-and-intravenous
[url=http://healthboard.in/body-building]viagra induced comatose[/url] drug idenifier [url=http://healthboard.in/clomipramine/male-cat-spraying-and-clomipramine]male cat spraying and clomipramine[/url]
cialis colombia http://healthboard.in/carbidopa/benefits-of-carbidopa
[url=http://healthboard.in/dicyclomine/dicyclomine-and-intravenous]drug called caphosol[/url] alternative medicine cancer [url=http://healthboard.in/buspirone]buspirone[/url]
what drug does gary oldman take in the professional http://healthboard.in/body-building
[url=http://healthboard.in/detrol/detrol-and-potassium]generic drug comparable to enablex[/url] drugs stops in the us [url=http://healthboard.in/carafate/carafate-side-effects]carafate side effects[/url] drugs and not medicin [url=http://healthboard.in/detrol/detrol-tablet]detrol tablet[/url]
http://online-health.in/asthma/asthma-grunting
[url=http://online-health.in/baclofen/baclofen-pump-doctor-in-raleigh]clopidogrel erectile dysfunction[/url] drug interaction receptors [url=http://online-health.in/biaxin/is-biaxin-effective-against-strep]is biaxin effective against strep[/url]
cialis vs viagra forums http://online-health.in/beclomethasone/betnovate-ointment
[url=http://online-health.in/antibiotics]crude drugs[/url] men viagra [url=http://online-health.in/bactroban/bactroban-ointment-for-penis-cuts]bactroban ointment for penis cuts[/url]
arizona drug overdose death http://online-health.in/angina/cocaine-induced-angina
[url=http://online-health.in/bacteria/bacteria-descriptions]how do you beat a drug test[/url] mccauley culkin on drugs [url=http://online-health.in/anafranil/anafranil-side-effects]anafranil side effects[/url] prescription drug abuse in iowa [url=http://online-health.in/avapro/how-soon-does-it-take-avapro-to-work]how soon does it take avapro to work[/url]
http://xws.in/aleve/aleve-cafine
[url=http://xws.in/aceon/accupril-generic]rx drug index[/url] date rape drug uk [url=http://xws.in/abilify/abilify-a-treatment-option-for-bipolar-1-disorder]abilify a treatment option for bipolar 1 disorder[/url]
abusing drugs during chemotherapy http://xws.in/advair/advair-and-titration-challenges
[url=http://xws.in/erectile/erectile-disfunction-medications]pediatric drug dosing[/url] psychedelic drug facts and images of the drug [url=http://xws.in/accutane/accutane-and-violent-behavior]accutane and violent behavior[/url]
drug lagalization http://xws.in/advair/advair-and-titration-challenges
[url=http://xws.in/acyclovir/acyclovir-five-times-daily]specialty retail pharmacy services[/url] medicine boy scout merit badge [url=http://xws.in/disopyramide/disopyramide-sustained-release]disopyramide sustained release[/url] med x pharmacy [url=http://xws.in/aleve/nexium-aleve-drug-interaction]nexium aleve drug interaction[/url]
http://meen.in/clarithromycin/hip-replacement-dental-prophylaxis-clarithromycin
[url=http://meen.in/fenofibrate/fenofibrate-interchange]purchase cheap cialis online[/url] generic drug names for brand name drugs [url=http://meen.in/felodipine/side-effects-of-felodipine]side effects of felodipine[/url]
drugs that inhibit microtubule assembly http://meen.in/flutamide/finasteride-and-flutamide-in-prostate-cancer-treatment
[url=http://meen.in/clarinex/clarinex-claritin-versus]statistics on war on drugs[/url] levitra generic cialis [url=http://meen.in/ceftin/buy-ceftin]buy ceftin[/url]
stotlar drug store pinckneyville http://meen.in/fluticasone/fluticasone-monitoring-parameters
[url=http://meen.in/clomid/clomid-order-online]info about cialis[/url] annual salary for pharmacy technicians [url=http://meen.in/fluoxetine/fluoxetine-toxticity]fluoxetine toxticity[/url] dallas maverick drug charges [url=http://meen.in/casodex/casodex-150-mg-terugbetaling]casodex 150 mg terugbetaling[/url]
http://webhealthcentre.in/ropinirole/ropinirole-date-rate-drug
[url=http://webhealthcentre.in/health-centers/franklin-county-ohio-health-department]drug movie myspace layout[/url] female uk viagra [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/coumadin/taking-vitamin-k-with-coumadin]taking vitamin k with coumadin[/url]
walgreens mail order pharmacy prices http://webhealthcentre.in/amoxil/amoxil-cause-high-blood-pressure
[url=http://webhealthcentre.in/cyclophosphamide/cyclophosphamide-agents]drugs that give you diahra[/url] top drug songs [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/health-care/kaiser-permanented-health-insurance]kaiser permanented health insurance[/url]
napa valley pharmacy http://webhealthcentre.in/topiramate/topiramate-approved-prevention-migraine
[url=http://webhealthcentre.in/cyclophosphamide/cyclophosphamide-agents]increased drug abuse[/url] illegal drugs effect on the nervous system [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/rythmol/purchase-rythmol-at-discount-price]purchase rythmol at discount price[/url] chromium and drug interactions [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/health/how-to-be-an-organized-mental-health-therapist]how to be an organized mental health therapist[/url]
http://alwayshealth.in/pregnacy/pregnacy-reactions
[url=http://alwayshealth.in/oxybutynin/compare-oxybutynin-glycopyrrolate-sweating-facial-head]fda approved parasite drugs for humans[/url] federal juvenile drug rehab program [url=http://alwayshealth.in/heart/how-to-find-the-fifth-heart-pillar-in-super-paper-mario]how to find the fifth heart pillar in super paper mario[/url]
viagra 100 mg http://alwayshealth.in/heart/heakthy-heart-lesson-plans
[url=http://alwayshealth.in/natural-health/health-remedys]penis enlargment drugs[/url] rite aide pharmacy endicott ny [url=http://alwayshealth.in/general-medical/forms-for-medical-info-management]forms for medical info management[/url]
marketing for holistic health practitioners http://alwayshealth.in/heart/how-to-find-the-fifth-heart-pillar-in-super-paper-mario
[url=http://alwayshealth.in/pain-relief/pain-relief-medication]lab to have conterfeit drugs tested[/url] oakland pharmacy [url=http://alwayshealth.in/the-pill/cheapest-line-loss-pill-weight]cheapest line loss pill weight[/url] mg dysfunction erectile sildenafil [url=http://alwayshealth.in/heart-rates/heart-worm-test]heart worm test[/url]
husky volkswagen trucks http://automotoportal.in/rover/land-rover-for-sale-by-tayside-land-rover jacobs dodge ignition
[url=http://automotoportal.in/nissan/nissan-altima-coupe-review-compare-honda]wrongful auto repo tx[/url] after market scan tool for 2003 mercedes benz [url=http://automotoportal.in/smart/escort-smart]escort smart[/url]
grand theft auto 3 airplane xbox http://automotoportal.in/pontiac/how-to-automatice-lights-work-on-a-pontiac-g6
[url=http://automotoportal.in/scooters/electirc-scooters]kawasaki racing team australia[/url] chevy used auto parts [url=http://automotoportal.in/motorcycle-show/motorcycle-sounds-like]motorcycle sounds like[/url]
effect of ethonol on auto engines http://automotoportal.in/motor-com/sailing-motor-yatch
[url=http://automotoportal.in/mini-auto/x20-mini-bike]automobile tire tread deph[/url] businesses who need auto repair [url=http://automotoportal.in/mini/pattern-for-making-mini-books]pattern for making mini books[/url]
automobile accident injury lawsuit faq http://automoblog.in/smart/smart-lipo-providers-in-columbus-ohio automobile window decals decepticons
[url=http://automoblog.in/ford/heather-koenitzer-ford-model]comparateur controle technique automobile[/url] volkswagen passat workshop manual [url=http://automoblog.in/ford/ford-diesel-4x4-e-bay]ford diesel 4x4 e bay[/url]
gear sprocket auto cad http://automoblog.in/porsche/porsche-specialist-geatorix
[url=http://automoblog.in/plymouth]auto haul away[/url] used auto parts in meadville pa [url=http://automoblog.in/plymouth/window-cleaners-plymouth]window cleaners plymouth[/url]
convert automobile audio to ipod http://automoblog.in/triumph/triumph-scrambler-900
[url=http://automoblog.in/oldsmobile/oldsmobile-cars-for-sale]morrison auto[/url] remote car starters for mercedes benz e300td [url=http://automoblog.in/saab/rasey-saab]rasey saab[/url]
automobile travel map http://autoexpress.in/nissan/dm/207/nissan/center/cap auto head lights that look like hid
[url=http://autoexpress.in/saturn/saturn/of/traverse/city/michigan]rustoleum automobile primer[/url] volkswagen gti mk v [url=http://autoexpress.in/nissan/nissan/abilene]nissan abilene[/url]
mercedes automobile insurance performance grades car http://autoexpress.in/romeo/alfa/romeo/montreal/transam/pictures
[url=http://autoexpress.in/buell/free/buell/xb12s/manual]unided dodge[/url] emerging trends in automobile industies [url=http://autoexpress.in/saab/classic/saab/on/e/bay]classic saab on e bay[/url]
best automobile leases http://autoexpress.in/motors/hovey/motors
[url=http://autoexpress.in/pontiac/kilgore/pontiac/buick/gmc]pignataro volkswagen[/url] auto mechanic job activities [url=http://autoexpress.in/saab/saab/95/replacement/siren/service/theft/alram]saab 95 replacement siren service theft alram[/url]
lisa douglass travel http://livetravel.in/flight/the-flight-of-a-bumble-bee vancouver canada travel marketing
[url=http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/best-time-to-buy-plane-tickets]customer service tips travel tours industry[/url] hungary escorted travel [url=http://livetravel.in/car-rental/enterprise-com-car-rental]enterprise com car rental[/url]
indio travel trailer safety seminar http://livetravel.in/travel/bali-travel-warnings
[url=http://livetravel.in/tourist/tourist-altered-singapore-coins]makinac travel[/url] german travel alarm clock [url=http://livetravel.in/tourist/georgia-piedmont-tourist-attractions]georgia piedmont tourist attractions[/url]
helena air travel deals http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/lakeview-or-plane-tickets
[url=http://livetravel.in/airline/discount-airline-tickets-travel-flight]travel systems for multiples[/url] key travel uk [url=http://livetravel.in/disneyland/disneyland-in-hong-kong-facts]disneyland in hong kong facts[/url] companions to travel [url=http://livetravel.in/maps/free-yosemite-valley-trail-maps]free yosemite valley trail maps[/url]
frankenmuth travel agency [url=http://livetravel.in/disneyland/disneyland-cheer-competation]disneyland cheer competation[/url]
careers for people who love to travel http://livetravel.in/inn/country-inn-savannah
[url=http://livetravel.in/inn/qulity-inn-and-suites-tulsa-oklahoma]melita travel cup coffee maker[/url] travel tips south america [url=http://livetravel.in/lufthansa/boeing-versus-airbus]boeing versus airbus[/url]
[url=http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/student-plane-tickets]student plane tickets[/url] san antonio travel lodge [url=http://livetravel.in/travel/travel-nuclear-med-tech-jobs]travel nuclear med tech jobs[/url] vegas hidden travel tips [url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/northwinds-hotel-cebu]northwinds hotel cebu[/url]
advantage plus travel credit card company [url=http://livetravel.in/map/nice-france-street-map]nice france street map[/url]
maya travel http://greatadventures.in/plane-tickets/discount-plane-tickets-to-canada cheap travel web sites
[url=http://greatadventures.in/flight/free-rc-flight-sim]travel delay rights airline[/url] travel sized hairdryer [url=http://greatadventures.in/tour/chauffeured-tour-london]chauffeured tour london[/url]
travel advisories for ontario http://greatadventures.in/tours/driving-tours-through-british-columbia
[url=http://greatadventures.in/adventure/non-download-free-adventure-and-quest-games]stroller travel systems[/url] recommended travel central america [url=http://greatadventures.in/tourism/ri-arts-and-tourism]ri arts and tourism[/url]
holiday travel agency http://greatadventures.in/travel/gmtv-travel bus travel in uk [url=http://greatadventures.in/tourism/tourism-support-mechanisms-definition]tourism support mechanisms definition[/url]
macau automobile insurance maine http://latestcarnews.in/smart/uv-smart-ultraviolet-ray-monitor-by-tanita-buy semi auto bren
[url=http://latestcarnews.in/scion/scion-xb-hubcaps-chrome-rim-covers]rohrman auto[/url] earley pa auto license plates [url=http://latestcarnews.in/plymouth/warer-rates-plymouth-uk]warer rates plymouth uk[/url]
automobile insurance costs http://latestcarnews.in/peugeot/peugeot-307-estate
[url=http://latestcarnews.in/audi/audi-tt-2002-front-bumper]plastic body rivets for auto bodies[/url] minnesota automobile insurance plan [url=http://latestcarnews.in/suzuki/suzuki-1250]suzuki 1250[/url]
fireside auto wrecking http://latestcarnews.in/lamborghini/lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-roadster
[url=http://latestcarnews.in/seat/jane-rebel-car-seat]auto tint perth[/url] auto cad 2004 software free download [url=http://latestcarnews.in/top-fuel/price-of-fuel-oil-in-suffolk-county-ny]price of fuel oil in suffolk county ny[/url]
best designer sunkissed bronze cream http://topcitystyle.com/vae-victis-polo-shirts-brand47.html chanel jacket resale berkeley [url=http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=824]designer sunglasses[/url] designer handbags
http://topcitystyle.com/m-new-size5.html mens adidas running shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/white-navy-blue-jackets-amp-sweatshirts-color75.html]designer consignment[/url]
meindl shoes usa http://topcitystyle.com/roberto-cavalli-page6.html polyester traveling clothes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=468]discount mens dress shoes[/url] clothes in europe
http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=1155 skate shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/versace-outwear-brand1.html]mens shoes[/url]
retro lamp designers http://topcitystyle.com/roberto-cavalli-rock-t-shirt-for-women-black-item2563.html beach shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/29-shorts-and-capri-size16.html]klein becker suppliers[/url] lee middleton reva schick doll clothes
http://topcitystyle.com/beige-color5.html color consultation fashion [url=http://topcitystyle.com/black-jeans-cut-pants-color2.html]clothesfree international inc naturist bulletin board forum nudist photos[/url]
naot shoes http://topcitystyle.com/black-orange-women-s-tops-color208.html indie clothes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/l-long-sleeve-tops-size7.html]television chanells in indaina[/url] reiker shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/purple-yellow-women-color199.html munro womens shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/off-white-navy-blue-sport-pants-color17.html]difference between interior designer and interior decorator[/url]
Post a Comment