I am out of the loop too. That is why I can't start a blog.
I still think you should get a blog! I would love to see your posts! I might get on more often if you had a blog!
In facebook search for 'networked blogs' and its an application that will walk you thru how to set your blog up : )
Thanks Susan! I will play around with that sometime soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am out of the loop too. That is why I can't start a blog.
I still think you should get a blog! I would love to see your posts! I might get on more often if you had a blog!
In facebook search for 'networked blogs' and its an application that will walk you thru how to set your blog up : )
Thanks Susan! I will play around with that sometime soon!
Post a Comment